The DFA got a complete make-over this year. The wheel base is tighter with a narrower body and concave to make it more nimble and responsive. With a shorter weelbase we could add a kicktail.
The 1.2” rocker and deep tub concave keeps you onboard regardless if tucking through a tight sweeper or freeriding switch. The gaspedals for extra traction and grip while doing slides or standups are now in both front and back, perfect for regular and switch standies! They are located on the outside of the concave so that no precious concave is lost.
- Size: 97,5 cm × 25 (+ gas pedals) cm / 38.4” × 9.8”
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Truckbase: adjustable 66.1 cm – 69,9 cm / 26” – 27.5”
- Shape: Top mount, Deep tub concave, rocker, kicktail, gaspedals
- Construction: 9-ply Canadian hardmaple
- Flex: 1
- Downhill: 5
- Freeride: 5
- Carving: 4
- City: 1
- Designed for: Freeride, Downhill, Ollies
Graphics: Friedemann Zschiedrich