Platypus soft (2011 Re-Issue)
The Platypus is a responsive & really versatile board designed for the multi-dicipline rider. It´s low drop-through design makes the board light & easy to commute & push with. The functional tail and nose kicks makes tricks easier & the board carves tight.
If you are looking for a board for tricks, slides & just pure fun this is it!
- Size: 97,2 cm × 23 cm / 38.3” × 9.1”
- Weight: 1,6 kg
- Truckbase: 67,7 cm / 26.7”
- Shape: Drop through, Medium progressive concave, double kicks
- Construction: 6-ply maple + 2-ply fibreglass (sandwich)
- Flex: 3
- Downhill: 1
- Freeride: 4
- Carving: 3
- City: 5
- Designed for: Commute, Carving, Cruising, Freeride, Freestyle
Graphics: Marianne Engedal