Live by the sword, die by the sword!
The Platypus is a responsive & really versatile board designed for the multi-dicipline rider. It´s low drop-through design makes the board light & easy to commute & push with. The functional tail and nose kicks makes tricks easier & the board carves tight.
If you are looking for a board for tricks, slides & just pure fun this is it!
Now The Platypus is available in two different flex options, the regular, stiffer version, and a thinner, lighter and flexier version for the riders that prefer a livelier flex.
New! Platypus is available in a top mount version as well!
- Size: 97,2 cm × 23 cm / 38.3” × 9.1”
- Weight: Soft: 1,6 kg / Hard: 1.9
- Truckbase: 67,7 cm / 26.7”
- Shape: Drop through / top mount, medium progressive concave, double kicks
- Construction: Soft: 6-ply maple + 2-ply fibreglass (sandwich) / Hard: 7-ply maple + 2-ply fibreglass (sandwich)
- Flex: 3
- Downhill: 1
- Freeride: 4
- Carving: 3
- City: 5
- Designed for: Commute, Carving, Cruising, Freeride, Freestyle
Grahpcis: Sergio Haisch