The Raccoon was made with everything in mind.
With kicks and a generous platform this board is easily thrown around and walked across. Tub concave and rocker gives you a really locked in feeling for tucking and stand ups. The rocker also makes the board low and stable while providing a slight wedge to make it nimble and responsive.
All in all the racoon is a chameleon of sorts, a one board quiver providing you with the ability to do whatever you want whenever you want, the feeling longboarding is all about!
- Size: 107,5 cm × 24,8 cm / 42.3” × 9.8”
- Weight: 2,6 kg
- Truckbase: adjustable: 71,2 cm – 73,8 cm / 28” – 29.1”
- Shape: Top mount, rocker, tub concave, bidirectional, double kicks
- Construction: 8-ply hardmaple + 2 ply glass fibre (sandwich)
- Flex: 1
- Downhill: 4
- Freeride: 4
- Carving: 4
- City: 2
- Designed for: Carving, Cruising, Freestyle, Dancer, Freeride
Graphics: Martin Gaard