The Raccoon was made with everything in mind.
With kicks and a generous platform this board is easily thrown around and walked across. Tub concave and rocker gives you a really locked in feeling for tucking and stand ups. The rocker makes the board low and stable while also providing a slight wedge to make it nimble and responsive. For 2014 we added a little flex as well!
All in all the Racoon is a chameleon of sorts, a one board quiver providing you with the ability to do whatever you want whenever you want. The feeling longboarding is all about!
Art by Tony Torro www.tonytorro.com
- Size: 107,5 cm × 24,8 cm / 42.3” × 9.8”
- Truckbase: 71,2 cm – 73,8 cm / 28” – 29.1”
- Shape: Rocker, tub concave, bidirectional, double kicks
- Construction: 6-ply hardmaple + 2 ply glass fibre (sandwich).
- Flex: 3/5
- Downhill: 3/5
- Freeride: 4/5
- Carving: 4/5
- City: 3/5
- Designed for: Freeride, freestyle, carving, dancing